 General / 54333
Re: Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:12:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jan Folkersma wrote:
   did they? this lego logo is not the lego logo.

Just trying to get to the bottom of a mystery, Jan :)

Thanks for the link

As we all know, the LEGO logo in current use isn’t the one that they started with.

As late as ‘72, the company was using this logo--

Many years ago I saw a brochure that dealt with LEGO trademarks and how TLC wanted to protect it. In that brochure, it displayed a ‘history’ of the LEGO logo-- the many iterations of the logo, showing the evolution to the one we know and love today.

Right now I can’t find it, and I could be mis-remembering, but I thought that one of the logos used that cursive script.

Maybe it’s in my paperwork at home.

Dave K