 General / 54328

Subject:
Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 23:07:39 GMT

Merry Christmas all!

So this might not look immediately like LEGO, but the bottom says it is

I’ve been wondering if anyone has any more information on the history of LEGO Japan (looking Gary’s way :) ) and if there’s an ‘inventory’ of ceramic ‘sets’ that LEGO Japan produced.

For example, I think I’m missing a few pieces from this ceramic train.

Any info would be appreciated. As well, dunno if LUGNET wants to incorporate this non-plastic stuff into the database....

I hope all of you have yourselves a merry little Christmas, or a happy Hannukah, or happy Holidays, or a joyous Festivus... or whatever the kids are calling it these days...

Dave K

Re: Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information
This has nothing to do with the Danish Toy Factory.

Lego Imports-Goldman Morgan Lego Imports-Goldman Morgan’s name represents a fusion of the first and last name of the company’s president: Leo Goldman. Based in New York, the manufacturer is known for distributing a variety of collectibles, including bar accessories, figurines, and mugs. The company’s head vases feature a paper label that reads: “Fine Quality Lego Japan.”

best regards, Jan.

Re: Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information
   This has nothing to do with the Danish Toy Factory.

Lego Imports-Goldman Morgan Lego Imports-Goldman Morgan’s name represents a fusion of the first and last name of the company’s president: Leo Goldman. Based in New York, the manufacturer is known for distributing a variety of collectibles, including bar accessories, figurines, and mugs. The company’s head vases feature a paper label that reads: “Fine Quality Lego Japan.”

best regards, Jan.

Thanks for the info, Jan!

How was this company able to use the LEGO logo (circa 1950’s to 60’s) on their products?

Dave K

Re: Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information
did they? this lego logo is not the lego logo.

Re: Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information