 General / 5420
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 17:41:35 GMT

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:11:22 GMT, Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote:

And perhaps in some areas the box can be passed around person to person.  For
example, there are many Lego Maniacs in the Detroit/Ann Arbor area .... I can
get what I want out of the box and then hand it to Scott Sandburn of Ann Arbor
(who will probably want to check it out immediately after me anyway) or Mark
Koesel or others in the area, and then it can get sent to someone in another
city.

Gary Istok

Hehe, I'd DRIVE to Michigan to get the box after you. :)
I too would love to try this out.  I too have a BUNCH of unwanted
pieces, from tires and windshields to minifigs and accessories.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |