 General / 5417
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 17:16:49 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

There is talk of spawning a whole newsgroup for this activity, which I
think would be swell.

Till then, lets coordinate in Lugnet.general

Looks like I will be bringing the whole lot back with me from Boston,
unless there is a change in circumstance.

I would like to hand one off to someone in the Boston area sometime
around the 21st, 22nd while I am there... Contact me if you could take
one on and see to it that it gets circulated around a bit.

I plan to hand one off to someone in MN while I am at the NMRA show,
(23-25 July)( contact me if you want to be one of the ones taking it on.
Maybe I can twist Conan's arm and get him to put some of his "junk" into
one.

I would like to hand one off to someone in MI after I get back from
Minneapolis (after the 26th). Again, contact me.

That should leave at least 2 boxes if I'm reading the quantities right,
which can be spawned elsewhere... perhaps one in England? Again, contact
me.

How about one down here in the south east (NC, VA, etc)?

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com