 General / 53971
Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:58:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian Davis wrote:
OK, I was thinking about this as I grabbed the one folder from my account that I
didn't have on a my local machine, and I thought "what else?". I'm curious -
over the years folks must have flagged certain galleries or users as deep
sources of inspiration. Anybody want to share "the five BS galleries you can't
live without"?

Brickshelf is/was an almost infinite source of inspiration, and picking five is
very hard, but as a vehicle builder I have to say the following are definitely
among my favorites (some of these may have already been mentioned):

Srezkall, aka. Spencer R

Steven Asbury
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=s-asbury

Pierre Normandin