 General / 53889
Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:21:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian Davis wrote:
OK, I was thinking about this as I grabbed the one folder from my account that I
didn't have on a my local machine, and I thought "what else?". I'm curious -
over the years folks must have flagged certain galleries or users as deep
sources of inspiration. Anybody want to share "the five BS galleries you can't
live without"?

with no particular order

timgould  and jamathis
snegroj and misterzumbi