 General / 53957
    Re: Brickshelf Backup Crawler for Mac —Jim DeVona
   (...) Boy, that is a lot more compact than mine! (...) It looks like it's only considering links to /cgi-bin/gallery.cgi. However, links to non-image files from the Brickshelf folder pages point directly to /gallery/username/foo/bar.dat. (Ah, I see (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: Brickshelf Backup Crawler for Mac —Jim DeVona
   (...) Of course, I just tried bsbackup.sh again - the current version that gets all files - and it took 32:05. There's a little quicktime movie in there that probably accounts for most of the difference as the MPD files are quite small. So the (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)