 General / 53786
Re: Whiners Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:06:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
And like Troy said, the best thing is to do something instead of just
complaining - the JLUG regulars had a new forum up within hours, and chat
within a few days.

And I hear the 'Invite To Chat' function is going to be ready pretty soon too.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Stajinaria Community Overlooker