 General / 53009
Re: 5 years ago - The day we all came together - 9/11/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:56:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:

It is hard to believe it has been 5 years already since this occurred, and for me, the feelings have not changed.

It is interesting to go back and see these series of posts from that day, and she what was going on then. Thanks to Todd, Suzanne and all the others, past and present, who have kept LUGNET going all these years and for being able to see this again.

Scott Sanburn -- President, Michiana-LUG / LTC Warsaw, Indiana