 General / 53007
Re: 5 years ago - The day we all came together - 9/11/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:08:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:

it’s only too bad it didin’t stay that way. hopefully that will change sometime soon.

god bless america ondrew

Yes, let’s we all came together and pray to the Lord that he bless America. And let’s don’t care about if he bless any others or not.

Selçuk