 General / 52735
Re: American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:56:44 GMT

Hi Marc,

"Marc Nelson Jr." <marcnelsonjr@gmail.com> writes:

Obviously, there are some pretty big generalizations
there, but I was wondering if any German AFOLs could say
if there is a ring of truth to them.

no, not at all, sounds more like bullshit.

As for myself, this American kid always put the model
togther first, then took it apart after a few days. What
"culture" is that?

I guess that's pretty universal, I did that when I was a child
in the late sixties and seventies, and I still do it today,
along with everybody else I know.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>