 General / 52558
Re: pics of 4896, and other new sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 20:03:17 GMT

8285 - drooooooool
4896 isn't bad either

Now I just have to hope that every single bley piece in them can be
replaced with grey or some other color...

Suz wrote:
I'm not sure how widely viewed the pics are of this year's yet-to-be-available
sets. So, I apologize if this is really old imagery to some of you. But, as I've
been gathering pics for addition to the LUGNET LEGO Sets Database I realize
there are way more shots than we'll be able to display, and they look so yummy,
so, I thought I'd just suggest that folks go check 'em out for yourself. They're
not visible yet at shop.lego.com, but they are at places like Amazon.jp (Japan).

<http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/toys/B000EU1I20/pictures/14/503-5672503-9659120#more-pictures
4896>,
<http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/toys/B000EXH3Q2/pictures/14/302-5515119-1143257#more-pictures