 General / 52556
Re: pics of 4896, and other new sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:31:23 GMT

Cool - thank you for the links!

Message is in Reply To:
  pics of 4896, and other new sets

I'm not sure how widely viewed the pics are of this year's yet-to-be-available sets. So, I apologize if this is really old imagery to some of you. But, as I've been gathering pics for addition to the LUGNET LEGO Sets Database I realize there are way (...) (18 years ago, 30-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2006, FTX) !