 General / 52482

Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:20:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Janey,

I think the big piece of information you and other may be looking for is what the next stage of the Ambassadors will be. Well, I might be skirting a little NDA here, but actually TLG has been training us as an elite task force to search out those who criticize TLG and deal with them once and for all. The realistic guns from the Batman sets are actually mini-versions of our real life LEGO sniper guns.

Soon, the world will know us not as Ambassadors, but as LEGO Assassinators!!

-Lenny

Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
Holy cow that was funny enough for me to delurk just long enough to say so.

:D

-w

In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Janey,

I think the big piece of information you and other may be looking for is what the next stage of the Ambassadors will be. Well, I might be skirting a little NDA here, but actually TLG has been training us as an elite task force to search out those who criticize TLG and deal with them once and for all. The realistic guns from the Batman sets are actually mini-versions of our real life LEGO sniper guns.

Soon, the world will know us not as Ambassadors, but as LEGO Assassinators!!

-Lenny

Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   an elite task force to search out those who criticize TLG and deal with them once and for all.

I’m sorry, but you are just posing - some of us were actually in on the development of, um, “enforcement” tools, so we know the real story... surprised? Well, were did *you* think the Fleebnork originated?

-- Brian Davis

Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Soon, the world will know us not as Ambassadors, but as LEGO Assassinators!!

-Lenny

You’re wicked! :-)

JOHN

Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   ... actually TLG has been training us as an elite task force...

AHA! I knew you guys were elitists.

-Lenny

LOL

Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Janey, • snip Soon, the world will know us not as Ambassadors, but as LEGO Assassinators!!

-Lenny

See, now ~THAT~ is funny.

good job.

spotlighted

Chris

Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Soon, the world will know us not as Ambassadors, but as LEGO Assassinators!!

-Lenny

I knew something weird was going on..... Lego Ambassador Dan Rubin pistol whipped a 38-year old man who asked “what’s happening with Duplo?” at Sunday’s WAMALUG meeting. The man wasn’t technically “assassinated”, but Dan has never let formal titles stop him from being a complete ass to everyone in the world.

-nk