 General / 52466
  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) I can only speak for myself, but I think lack of communication has alot to do with it. Of course, this is by no means the fault of the Ambassadors themselves. Simply put, those of you who fall under the umbrella of a NDA are privy to a level (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

Hello! (...) Actually I don't see that problem at all. Why would there be a lack of communication? Sure, there are some AFOLs who get per ambassadorship some insight in some activities within the LEGO group. Whenever they (the ambassadors) are (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) I agree. I think the difficulty is that many fans are simply expecting too much from the ambassador program. And again, I'll restate my earlier point; I believe that any mistrust is fueled largely by jealousy. Simply put; some (I won't say (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)