 General / 5223
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 07:31:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ed Jones writes:
[...]
The danger is of course that after a few months, it could end up as
nothing more than a box of blue 1x1 bricks.  :')

Hey, maybe that's not a danger but a feature...  :-)

If it ever wound up that way, then it probably served its purpose,
assuming that no one person abused it by taking all the good stuff
and plunking down blue 1x1's in place.

Anyhow, it sure sounds like a risk worth taking to me.  I just want some
of this stuff out of my LEGO room.

--Todd