 General / 51989
    Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Exactly, I scoured the net for all LEGO-related RSS feeds I could find. I've also been talking with several LEGO enthusiast webmasters, all of whom have been supportive. The Yahoo link has been interesting, although it's taken a new level of (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network —Allan Bedford
   In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: Hi Kelly, An excellent resource, and one I expect to use often! I'd sort of known about it for a while, as I'd seen hits coming to my blog from it, but I was waiting to see your official announcement. :) (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)