 General / 51264
Re: Pick-a-Brick inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.inv, lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:02:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Maarten Steurbaut wrote:
   Hi all,

We just got back from Germany where we mainly visited LegoLand Günzburg (with our seasonpasses). Last year I made an inventory of the Pick-a-Brick section in Billund, now I did the same in the “Fabrik”.

You can download the Word-document from my webpage: http://users.skynet.be/maarten.steurbaut/GunzburgInventory070705.doc.

The bad news: the price is now 7 euro / 100 gram :-(

Play well

Maarten

Maarten, Thanks for the info.

If anyone out there lives close to a store/Legoland with Pick-a-Brick I am interested in buying some parts that aren’t available in Bricklink in quantity. Previously I’ve had to buy direct from Lego Shop@Home but that’s very expensive.

I am after: 1. Brick 2x8, Green, Qty 50 - 100 2. Plate 2x2 Corner, Green, Qty 100-200

I hope someone out there can help me out. Thanks, dave