 General / 51220
    Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part? —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) So, I guess you would say that a brick like "Plate 2x2 corner" (URL) not juniorized, as even if it could be made out of 1x1 and 2x1 plates it would not keep the structural strenght whereas its bigger and older counterpart "4x4 L brick" (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part? —David Shifflett
   (...) I guess I don't really know what juniorized means. If it means creating a single part that could be made by combining other current parts, Then yes both of the parts you mentioned would be considered juniorized (assuming the component parts (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)