 General / 50991
  Re: Supporting Brickshelf so it doesn't go away!!!

(...) He has: (2 URLs) I don’t think fundrasing drives are a viable long-term option (we need somewhat reliable monthly cashflow), we certainly will not turn away impromptu sponsors!" Clark (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Supporting Brickshelf so it doesn't go away!!!

(...) Both of those are passive requests. In the same vein, I'm always interested in getting free money, but that isn't the same like saying 'I'm broke and need to get some cash. I'm going to sell my Collection to make money.' I think what Joe is (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)