 General / 50940
Re: Brickshelf going away???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:19:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joe Strout wrote:
Still, to me, BrickShelf was never about instruction scans.  I've rarely needed
instructions for a set I don't own, and of course I keep all the instructions
for those myself.

Heh. I actually bought my kids about 50 pounds of legos off eBay. This was to
let them have building blocks that were not Daddy's toys, er, Star Wars
"Models". But we didn't have many instructions books. My son and I figured out
which sets matched our treasure trove of pieces. A quick jump to Brickshelf and
we were making that set.

I'll agree that I visit BrickShelf almost daily to see the new MOCs.

Andy Cross