 General / 50876
Re: AoJT3: Johnny Thunder and the King of the Gypsies (Update May 30)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 07:54:50 GMT

Well its been a long time coming, but I've finally gotten around to making some
more scenes for you all. I decided I'd better get around to finishing this story
soon, or I never will (and besides I'm running out of gypsy adjectives ).

I'm hoping the story will pick up speed a bit from here on out, and at 48 parts
(so far) it is already longer than the other two. So it had better pick up some
steam...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg045.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg046.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg047.jpg