 General / 50870
Re: Brickshelf going away???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 08:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joe Strout wrote:
But maj.com appears to be run by Brickshelf LLC.  So I don't understand why
brickshelf would go down, yet maj.com stay up.  The only extra expense for
brickshelf, as far as I can see, would be the domain name, which is about
$60/year.

maj.com probably gets more ad revenue since its audience is wider and the ads
are more varied.  I'm not sure why that couldn't subsidize BS though...
--Bram