 General / 50859
  Re: Brickshelf going away???

(...) Raised some good points. I had similar thoughts/feelings on reading the news. This is big, and it's bad. Don't forget we've already lost MOCPages (at least for the moment; I've crossed my fingers) So losing BS would be like losing a fat chunk (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf going away? Or: Can we take action to prevent?

(...) Eeesh, let us hope that this is not the case. Let this only be a duck and cover drill... Lugnet, Brickshelf, MOC pages are the three points of conjunction for all LEGO interests. This would be really bad, as in a death blow to the greater (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC Pages is OK, just down temporarily

(...) Jake said that MOC Pages is OK (URL) (see here)>; it's just that Sean Kenney is away on his honeymoon, so he can't fix the glitch that's got the site down. (19 years ago, 28-May-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)