 General / 50853
Re: Brickshelf going away???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 20:38:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.general, Ron Penton wrote:
In lugnet.general, Steven Asbury wrote:
The instruction and catalog scans have been removed. Kevin posted the following
message ...

"Due to the loss of our major sponsor, Instruction and Catalog scans are no
longer available at Brickshelf.com. We are working to find them a new home. >
However, I have a simple solution: Host the library via BitTorrent. I would very
gladly seed it for a loooong loooong time.

What about legofan.org picking this up?

Jude