 General / 50571
50570  |  50572
Subject:
i'm signing off today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:49:48 GMT

i dont want to start a fight or anything, so im signing off for the next few
days.  lugnet has just gotten too stressful for me, and it seems like certain
people are just out to start a fight and bring me down.  the best way for me to
avoid ugliness is to just not be around.  so, if anyone wants me, you either
know my aim name (glencaer) or my email addy (lenny dot hoffman at gmail dot
com) or maybe you know my phone.