 General / 50365
50364  |  50366
Subject:
searching for something to tighten the fit of overused LEGO pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:24:59 GMT

I use LEGO for teambuilding workshops. The pieces are used time and
time again. After a while they fit together rather loosely.

Do you know of any material / powder / whatever I can put on the pieces
to make them fit together more tightly?