 General / 50364
Re: AoJT3: Johnny Thunder and the King of the Gypsies (Update March 16)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:08:03 GMT

Well I had hoped to have this story finished by now, and be started on a new St.
Patrick's Day one, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. (This story
is turning out to be a lot longer than I'd anticipated... but then of course it
is like two stories in one , I sure hope it is worth it.)

Anyhow, now that I've aired my frustrations with the creative process a bit, I
present the next installment:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg021.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg022.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg023.jpg