 General / 50179
Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:33:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
I just purchased on EBAY (from a Danish seller) a huge lot of ancient Lego
bricks and windows/doors from 1949-57.  This includes Automatic Binding Bricks

<snip>

I will be photographing the different varieties of windows/doors and bricks for
inclusion in the Lego CD.

Gary Istok

P.S. There are a few modern classic windows/doors in the lot (1957-87) with
studs on top.  If they are full stud windows/doors, then they are from 1957.

Oh My Goodness!!

There's a find!  Thanks for sharing!

The only place I've seen good pics of original LEGO 'Automated Binding Bricks'
is in the book 'The World of LEGO Toys'.

Can't wait until better pics!

So are you in the mood to sell one of those original bricks to me?  I'd love to
own one :)

Dave K