 General / 48997

Re: Next Legend re-release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 01:38:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington wrote:
I don't think this is old news... Set 10159, featured in the new UK S@H
catalogue, is a re-release of airport set 6597,
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=6597, with new greys of course...

Huw

S@H has it on their website now backordered to the 1st (Try setting the country
to one in Europe). Hopefully they'll be here in North America in time for that
free Yellow Truck Offer.

Re: Next Legend re-release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Tosino wrote:
In lugnet.general, Huw Millington wrote:
I don't think this is old news... Set 10159, featured in the new UK S@H
catalogue, is a re-release of airport set 6597,
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=6597, with new greys of course...

Huw

S@H has it on their website now backordered to the 1st (Try setting the country
to one in Europe). Hopefully they'll be here in North America in time for that
free Yellow Truck Offer.

Wow!  That's totally cool.  I agree.  I hope it hits the North American
market soon.  However, I'm guessing the price is going to be 99.00 US,
which would make it the 2nd costliest Legend/Classic that Lego has
put out.

Just a thought...

Benjamin Medinets

Re: Next Legend re-release