 General / 48904
Re: Whats up with BrickShelf mods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 21:06:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, John-Paul Enaje wrote:

(snip)

It is my understanding that Kevin does *all* the moderating, both weekdays and
weekends. In the past he had some help but I believe he decided that it would be
best if he shouldered the entire responsibility himself.

Kevin has stated that he wants to cut back on "title slides" for folders, and
he's been disallowing or deleting images that aren't LEGO related if they would
be the folder thumbnail. Perhaps some of your images fell into that category?

I am not sure what else to say, but I hope that information is of some help to
you. Perhaps Kevin may choose to elaborate further.