 General / 48871
    Re: I hate MOCPages —Eric Sophie
   ...and I hate how when a Post is made like this one, and out of the 14 current replies only TWO people actually replied on topic. I'll be number 3, yes, I agree, I was surprised at some of the banter on MOCpages. It seems to be abused by some (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I hate MOCPages —Don Heyse
     (...) Heh, I think yer onto something here. Perhaps in addition to warning about top posting netiquette, lugnet should implement some sorta filter that issues an alert whenever it recognises a thread hijack in progress. Now that'd be cool! :^) Don (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I hate MOCPages —David Koudys
     (...) As the self proclaimed king of bloviating (is amazing how you never hear a word for many years and then twice in the same day, once in a West Wing Ep I just watched and now here...) Anyway, (thus reinforcing my bloviation), I only read the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

         Re: I hate MOCPages —Eric Sophie
     (...) snip (...) See that's ok though, you get a free pass because you have a pin that says "I'm from RTL". Plus you were a joy to meet in person and you always had a smile on your face. You are a rare kind of person who feels free in expressing how (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I hate MOCPages —Anthony Sava
   (...) And elsewhere in lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote: (...) Word, yo. Lookin out for the little guy. Eric Sophie, my man, my home boy, home slice, slice of cake, piece of pie, can of carp, ying to my yang, fig to my newton, lens to my cap, dead (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)