 General / 48677
48676  |  48678
Subject:
No more Woodfield pick-a-brick updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 00:08:07 GMT

Hey all,
In the past few months I have made several posts updating the Woodfield mall
pick-a-brick inventory and since I know that a few people keep an eye out for my
updates I figured I would give you a heads up on what’s going on.

  As of this Sunday I will no longer work for the Lego Company. I have based
this decision on many factors but most importantly I want to go back to what I
love and that is to build. I’m also taking this opportunity to do something that
I have wanted to do for some time and that’s build custom sets.
    Over the next few months I will be developing and assembling custom 8/6 wide
train kits as well as some other really interesting and promising models. Please
be on the look out for future announcements.
OnDrew