 General / 48648
    Re: MOC: Motorized Cows —Joe Strout
   (...) That's exceedingly cool. But since I don't have an RCX, it makes me wonder whether something similar could be done without it. Perhaps a small lever that's pressed by the train as it goes past, which is connected by a hidden string to the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Motorized Cows —Jack Hawk
   I missed the initial post the first time I read about this, but my first thought was magnets. My wife (a non-AFOL) thought magnets too when I showed her the video. I've noticed the train magnets are strong enough to make the magnets twitch on trains (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)