 General / 48417
Re: Large macaroni from set 4753
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:53:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Laswell wrote:
By the time they showed up in the HP sets, many LUGNET members
had already steeled themselves against buying any 2004 sets, any sets with lots
of grey/dark-grey parts, or any sets with the new fleshtone minifigs, which
really cuts down on the number of people here who would buy either 3579 or 4753

Yep, that would be me.  I actually bought 4 x 4753 on sale, but ended up
returning them solely because of the grey/dark-grey and fleshtone minifigs.  It
was difficult to pass up on the great parts selection though...

-Bryan