 General / 48395
Re: Who made this Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 02:25:40 GMT

Thomas,

Last December I went to the Art Institute in Henderson, Nevada to try out when
TLG came here for the Master Model Builder Search.  I had one of the worst colds
of my life!  :)  I remember cursing myself because they had a lot of neat models
that I would've liked detailed pictures of.  I remember the frog and large
spiders as I looked at them all over to check out their construction.  I seem to
remember seeing a website of someone who DID bring a camera and who took many
pictures of the models there.  After doing a cursory search, I couldn't find it.
That might be a way for you to find some more detailed pictures of the model.
I'll post if I find any.  That is a wonderful model.

This brings up a good point.  I wish there was some kind of repository of
instructions for the small and medium sized creations at Legoland.  Most of my
students come from Mexico and I would love to have the instructions to the
Mexican flag I've seen at Legoland.  I wish there was somewhere to go, some kind
of liason, for help in something like this.  How hard would it be to find this
model and send us detailed pictures?  Not very.  How hard would it be to give me
the instructions (or whatever) that was used to make the Mexican flag?  Ditto.
I think it would be great PR!  :)

Corey