 General / 48296
    Jake, can you answer these two questions? —David Simmons
   Hiya Jake, I know you're a very busy man, but I was hoping you might be able to give some further insight into two nagging questions that have been chasing themselves around in my head like two dogs fighting over a bone. 1. Since it's clear that the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jake, can you answer these two questions? —Jason J. Railton
     (...) I think the worst thing about the click hinges is that they hold their position too tightly. Try and move the hatches on the crates in the new cargo train, and the hatch and mount come off in your hand rather than actually open. The roof of (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jake, can you answer these two questions? —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) Mayby that's just it. Lego is a toy and thus should look toyish.... ;-) Niels (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jake, can you answer these two questions? —Markham Carroll
    "Niels Karsdorp" <nkp.nkp@hetnet.nl> wrote in message news:I07MIG.1n3r@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, but to the point where it almost matches the toyishness of cheap toys from China and Mexico? Who wants a toy that breaks every time you open the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)