 General / 48006
    Re: Complete LEGO color reference —Huw Millington
   I don't believe they have official names, only numbers. I have photographs of a reference board hanging in the model shop at LLW that shows these numbers and which may be of use: (URL) were taken a year or so ago so won't have the new bleys etc. on (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Complete LEGO color reference —David Laswell
   (...) They do have official names (many of them horribly confusing), but they're probably regulated by the number codes. It's certainly easier to look up a color by number than by name, which is why paint chips use both (customers like to know that (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)