 General / 47455
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 15:29:35 GMT

Keep the original grey colors for
- the minifig torso/arms/legs colors
- all the train parts (tracks, doors, windows, etc
- all the basic bricks and plates (as sold in the bulk packs)
- the 48x48 building plate

I have not posted anything yet regarding the color changes, so I just want to
say that a case like this is a good example which in my opinion explains why TLG
turns out with hundreds of millions of $$ minus.  Hiring people who know nothing
about Lego, nothing about their history, nothing about LEGOs founder's
philosophy, thus making wrong decisions like this one all the way.  Today a kid
doesn't need much brain capacity to be able to put together a Lego car coming
with a set, as it consists of 5 pieces.  Do you (TLG) think tbe kids growing up
today are completeley stupid?  Just wondering.

Now I'm just waiting for an announcment presenting plans on making a 0,05 mm
adjustment to the size of the bricks knobs....  Hopefully that new knob size
will be locked and considered "universal"!

Fredrik,
Norway