 General / 47296
    Re: Color Change - Final Update —David Laswell
   (...) AFOLs contribute a lot of free advertising about LEGO product by doing shows, running websites, and helping parents/kids out in the toy aisles. The tone of that advertising is very much dependant on how well our concerns are being addressed. (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Color Change - Final Update Jake McKee
   (...) Agreed, and if you stand around me in person more than 10 minutes, you'll probably hear at least 3 big "thank you!" for that. But I don't think I did a good job of explaining my point. I'm not saying that AFOLs are not worth listening to. I'm (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Color Change - Final Update —David Laswell
   (...) Ah, I see now. You were trying to say that the only market that cares strictly about the commitment to listen to AFOL feedback is the AFOL market itself, which I can agree with. Noone else has any reason to care why you did something so much (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)