 General / 47251
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 21:19:39 GMT

   Run off 2 or 3 bulk tubs with a decent assortment (take the average of what everyone asks for) of parts and the excess to one person (like Kelly’s castle pieces, etc) will be quickly sold off to the person that needs it desperately...

You could even do a space bulk tub, heavy in greebles and plates, with a mix that’s predominantly dark/light grey weighted, and a castle bulk tub, weighted a bit more in the brown direction and the brick direction, and a town tub, or a landscape tub, or whatever.

I can’t help but see the irony in getting something like this. We have wanted things like this for a while but if we were to get them now it would be to build up a stock of the new colors. It would definitely help with accepting and being able to use the new colors, though I still wish they would just go back. If they are not going to go back altogether or produce items in the old greys then do this with the new greys please.

-Mike Petrucelli