 General / 47221
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 19:25:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
(snip)

This is a fairly radical opinion, I guess, but I'm not convinced that the 9V
track is one of the "key" pieces to keep in production in old dark grey. I know
it's different but frankly, this is an area where reality DOES vary. Railroads
replace ties all the time, and ties weather at different rates, even concrete
ones.

You HAVE to be joking.... there's NO railroad tie, either wood, concrete or
whatever other material that has such a blue tone in it. They'd even do better
to simply convert it to brown than to use the new dark grey color.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree