 General / 47204
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 17:42:15 GMT

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
news:Hx92GJ.LJy@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
(snip)

Personally, I think the detail parts are as important, or more • important, than
the bulk bricks... although bulk bricks matter too!

What kind of detail parts? I'm hoping to put together a list that I can • pass
along.

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

1 x 1 headlight bricks
1 x 2 jumper plates

But Jake already knows this - I've been nagging for decent bulk amounts of
those two pieces for as long as I can remember!  ; )

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned technic pins yet, especially as LEGO are
making most of them in blue and tan now.

Personally, I'd like to see some of the discontinued parts such as 1 x 2
hinge plates (NON Clicky of course!).

Richard.