 General / 47153
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 14:45:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:

<snip>

and for all. As I’ve said before, out of all bad things comes something
positive. In this case, the positive is that there are many more people
internally who understand your passion and interest.

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development Team

Hey Jake,

Many thanks for the 'heads up'.  Like many others, I agree that the 9v track is
pretty important to keep as the original dk gray.

Other than that, I've got nothing.

As an aside, I agree with Mike on the track geometry--If you want a good start,
the modifications to the switches as shown on this page--

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrackmod.htm

would be nice :)  This would accomplish a few things--you get the half curved
piece, and the wye can be put together in a variety of different ways, including
the original configuration.  (and I wouldn't have to destroy any more curved
track pieces to make 'em)

Take care,

Dave K