 General / 47144
    Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set? —Lars Brandt
   (...) After studying your pictures, I believe security there looks fairly weak. I think all we need are a couple of "Italian Job" minis and a beautiful woman and we can make the heist of the century... Lars (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set? —Aaron West
     In lugnet.general, Lars Brandt wrote: ...I believe security there looks fairly weak. I (...) Here, here! That'd be mighty tempting, but the thrill would be gone after completing the heist. I mean, after I open them and add the parts and sets to my (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set? —Klaas H. Meijaard
   (...) I've been there in Marz, und I have to disappoint you. The trip from 'outside' to 'inside' is very well pass-protected. And some quite difficult doors too. And this beautiful woman won't help too.... the archivist is married.... a married (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general)