 General / 46758
Re: Brickshelf paypal address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:59:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch wrote:
In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
Cool!!! Does that mean we'll be able to move files (and folders) soon? And
upload .tar.gz files????? ;)

The new feature priority is currently:

- email lost password
- add status icons to recent/search views
- add priority display for contributors to recent views
- configurable row/column display (with column default probably set at 5)
using persistent cookie not related to login.
- move/rename folders

I would like to see move-rename moved up a few spots if at all possible. If it
were me, I'd like to see it at the top of the list. It's more important in my
view than any of the others.

But thanks for posting the priority list, whether you change it or not.