 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 125
124  |  126
Subject:
Brickshelf paypal address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.brickshelf
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 05:10:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Brickshelf.com now has a paypal account for accepting donations!

paypal@brickshelf.com.

Donations will help keep brickshelf running smoothly and ensure we have enough
bandwidth.  In addition, Jake has indicated that Brickshelf needs to be self
supporting by the end of the year.

We have begun implementing some new icons to show which users are helping to
keep Brickshelf online.  The icon is similar to a 1x1 brick just like the one
used in the Brickshelf logo. The color of the icon shows the users contribution
level this year.

The details (including color table) are here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/contrib.html

At the moment the icons show only on the folder and file views.  The icons will
soon show in the recent, search and other views.  We will also modify the recent
views to show contributor folders before non-contributor folders.  Other
benefits will be added as they are developed.

Kevin Loch