 General / 46756
Re: Brickshelf paypal address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 05:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
Cool!!! Does that mean we'll be able to move files (and folders) soon? And
upload .tar.gz files????? ;)

The new feature priority is currently:

- email lost password
- add status icons to recent/search views
- add priority display for contributors to recent views
- configurable row/column display (with column default probably set at 5)
using persistent cookie not related to login.
- move/rename folders

tar.gz files require a modified tar program that discards subdirectories.
That shouldn't be too hard to do but it's below the items listed above.

BTW your TOS page has the standard disclaimer "LEGO® is a Trademark of The LEGO
Company which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site."

Thanks, that has been corrected.

Kevin Loch