 General / 45502
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 01:27:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Steve Runnels wrote:

(something crude and uncalled for that we really didn't need)

   Sorry, but I've gotta agree with Tamy-that was totally uncalled for.
   I don't often make mention of such things, but it seems like all
   day you've been posting really combative things ("just the ignorant
   statement I was waiting for!" in response to the suggestion that
   LUGNET provides, for many of us, the purpose you claim LEGOfan
   is needed to fulfill), and now something that's outright profane.
   Excellent.  You're making an excellent case, but I don't think
   it's the case you think you're making.

   Take 24 hours, relax, breathe deeply, and focus.  Then come back
   and respond to those who have raised some pretty salient issues
   with respect to duplication of effort, and maybe you'll score some
   points instead of alienating everyone.

   best

   LFB