 General / 45497
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anthony Sava wrote:
In lugnet.general, Steve Runnels wrote:
I don't visit FBTB, or
Classic-Castle EVER at this point. But I would, if I had a portal straight to
the good stuff. At which point I would be inclined to browse around the rest of
the site.

--SteveR

So you won't visit Classic-Castle unless another site links to it?  Ok.

http://www.classic-castle.com

There you go.  Now you don't even have to wait till LEGOFan.net is launched.  I
believe there is also a link to this castle site in the castle section of
Lugnet.

--Anthony

Yeah, thanks, Assthony.

The point I was trying to make is that I'm not a castle fan in general. I'm NOT
going to root through the entire site to find the *few* things I find
interesting. Now if you wanted to give me some links to the best stuff and keep
doing that every single day. And then do the same for every catagory. Then
that's cool. Who needs LEGOfan?

--SteveR